The data in this section are auto-generated after the student visa processing is completed, Afterwards, the consultancy needs to place the commission for the individual. The main purpose of this section is that it streamlines the process of keeping a track of commissions of students, Manages all the payments. i.e commissions are provided by the university.
- Log in to your CMST account
- From the left pane, access “Commissions”, You can visit the “Commissions” from the left pane (below payments).
- once you have loaded “Commissions” you can access several statuses such as :
- Pending: Here is a listing of students, whose visa processing task is completed
- Processing: In this section, is a listing of students whose Commissions has been started.
- Completed: As the name itself implies at this juncture, is the listing of all those students whose commissions have been completed
How to Start a Commission
- You can start a commission by clicking on “Start Commission” Button which is at the right corner side.
- Click “Start Commission”, You can access Commission Invoice details of student, where you have to fill out the form to start a commission.
- Fill out the required necessary details of students. i.e
1)Commission: You have to fill out student Id, Country, University, University Location, Course duration, Reminder date, and Course end date. issue of invoices; time for payment of charges following invoice and payment methods.
2)Commission Detail: You have to choose tax options either Inclusive or Exclusive.
INCLUSIVE: When you select this option, the amount you enter will be the amounts including the task amounts. For eg: if the TAX % is 13 and you entered 1130 as the fee payments amount, the tax value is automatically filled as 130.
EXCLUSIVE: When you select this option, the amount you enter will be the amounts Excluding the task amounts. For eg: if the TAX % is 13 and you entered 1000 as the fee payments amount, the tax value is automatically filled as 130.
Fill the form as its requirements. Fill out course fee, Select bank, place the instalment type either fixed or in percentage, select tax percentage, and instalment Interval. Most commissions are paid monthly, quarterly or semi-annually. Your agreement should clearly state that commissions are payable within 30, 45 or 60 days, respectively, after the monthly, quarterly or semiannual period in which the company receives revenue from its client for your services.
3) Fill out the instalments section i.e: commission instalment amount, tax amount, due date, reminder date. once the basis of its installation interval time click mark if it is paid. Fill the form and click on “save”.
Notes: Make sure that paid fee amounts, Fee payment date, and reminder dates are correct on respective instalments
Scroll down the Commissions page in Installments there is two status section :
Pending instalments: At this juncture, is the list of those students whose commissions have started already, but haven’t completed yet.
Paid instalments: Here is the list of those students, whose commissions have been completed
Streamlines the process of keeping a track of commissions of students
-manages all the payments and instalments
-reminds us of the payment day and remaining instalment
-manages the tax of the commission