“Role” is a defined set of permissions with a name. The admin might create a role which would add the ability to what to access other users. Users can be assigned multiple roles, and they always have the largest combination of role powers. You can add users by giving certain roles such as Admin, Receptionist, consular or documentation officer, etc. The level at which you add user roles determines that user’s initial access. For example, if you add a user at the Admin level, then that user also has access to all the properties and views in the CMST, with the same set of permissions. If you add a user at the Documentation level, then the user has access to only that view with the permissions you provide. You can change the level of access and permissions for a user at any time.
How to Add a Role
- Log in to your CMST account.
- From the left pane, access “Settings”.
- From the “Settings” page, Go to “All Roles”
- You can see the “Add Roles” button click on that button to add roles.
- A form appears, fill the form to add Roles
- Place a Role name
- Narrate Role responsibility
- click on save