Tagging is extremely important in any type of work. There are only benefits coming from tagging in task management system. Giving a tag to a students/Applicant is necessary in CMST because
- It helps to categorize Students/Applicants.
- It is easy to find information and details of applicants if you have categorized them in a tag – tags work like filters
- You can send message or Email to applicants in bulk if you have created a tag for those students. It makes a task easier
As you might have already noticed, tagging in Applicants system makes it easy for staffs to find what they’re looking for. They can find what they need in just a couple of seconds. Here is a simple guide on how can you create a tag
- Log in to your CMST account
- Open the Profile of the Applicant whose you need to give a tag. Once you have loaded the profile of an applicant You can see several features. At the top corner side, you can see the “Action” button. To access “Tags” you need to click on that button.
- In the Action button, you can see “Tag”. Then, simply click “Tags” with a little symbol of a tag next to it.
- Now, when you’re in the section, you can see various tags. click on those existing tags that you want to give to applicants or you can create a new tag to Applicants.
- If you want to add a new tag simply type a tag name and click on create a tag. or if you want to add those applicants in already existing tag click on tags there is a drop-down arrow at the corner of that box click on that arrow and give a tag
- Alternatively, you can Give a tag from “Settings” which is on a left pane below Mobile App. Click on “Settings” you can see “All tags”