Admins might need to edit a user for various purposes such as to change users name, user email addresses, to assign them with some other roles. You can delete users if it’s uncluttered with unused users or etc. Here is a small guide on how can you edit a users
- Log in to your CMST account.
- From the left pane, access “Settings”.
- From the “Settings” page, Go to “All Users”.
- You might have noticed the left column on the Users page, which displays the names of all users you have created.
- You can change the password of the user, edit certain roles, email, delete or block them from the actions filters which are at the corner
- As per your requirement, you can Reports, change password, Block the user or delete a user.
- You can edit user name, Email address or assign them with various roles from a pencil-shaped icon. you have to click on that icon