More often a user/Staff member might need to send an email in a bulk to a numerous number of applicants for a various specific purpose. In such cases, the user has two options: either to visit individual applicants, tick on each applicant checkbox and can send an email. Accessing large numbers of Applicants and on the top of that By default, only a limited number of applicant is shown in profile which means users have to access many times, this can be a more hectic and more time-consuming task. Another option you have is you can Import, directly from “Applicant” by using CSV(comma-separated values)file or Alternatively, you can go to “Setting”→”All Tags” and can import directly
At this juncture, is a small guide on as it needs to import applicants in a bulk
- Log in to your CMST account.
- You can visit the “Applicants” from the left pane (below Dashboard)
- Once the Applicant profile is loaded, you can see the “File sample of applicant” button on the top right side of the page. You have to click on that button.
- First, of all, you’ll need to set your file with necessary columns: Name, Email, Phone, DOB, etc. Similarly, the columns must be filled out
- The file sample is shown below
- Next, convert or save that file or sheet as a .csv (Comma Separated Value). Now you have to import those files.
- Click on “Import Applicant” button which is on the top in the right side
- Once you have loaded the “Import Applicants” then the form will appear. You can create a tag if you want to categorize the applicants/students, then you have to attach your previously saved CSV file and then click on “save”
- All your Applicants will import successfully.