You can add more roles should you need to and modify the permissions within each. Depending on how you want to Give roles to users, you could get away with creating Roles as much you needed. As your community grows, you can add others. Because roles have to be added individually to each user. The level at which you add user roles permission determines that user’s initial access.
- Log in to your CMST account.
- From the left pane, access “Settings”.
- From the “Settings” page, Go to “All Roles”
- You might have noticed the left column on the Roles page, which displays the names of all roles you have created. Usernames on the server can see what are the role assigned to a user. There is a listing of permission for each user whose roles has been assigned. The level at which you add user roles permission determines that user’s initial access.
- In the above, you can see a listing of Australian counselor permissions. He can access Only those stuffs that you have given permission.