In both classroom settings and workplaces, attendance may be mandatory. Poor attendance by a student in a class may affect their grades or other evaluations. Poor attendance may also reflect problems in a student’s personal situation, and is an indicator that “students are not developing the knowledge and skills needed for later success”. You can take attendance of students on a daily basis. you can view attendance history as well but You cannot modify attendance of yesterday or day after yesterday.
- Log in to your CMST account
- From the left pane, access “Classes”. You can visit the “Classes” from the left pane (below Services).
- In a classes section, you can view all the classes that are running in a consultancy.
- Once you click on the “Classes” profile. you can see the details of different courses. At the corner, you can see “View all Students” button. To take attendance or view attendance history of those classes students you have to click on that button.
- Once you have clicked the button, that gives access to attendance charts from where you can take attendance of that course students. If the student is present click on “Present” else click on “Absent”. you can take attendance on a daily basis.
- If you want to look attendance history of that student you have to click on “Attendance History”