International English Language Testing System (IELTS), is the world’s most popular English language test for higher education and global migration. There is a provision of providing IELTS booking for applicants in CMST. Applicants can book the test online or in-person with convenient payment options booking a system. Applicants can make their payments through any of the institutions registered with the British Council for IELTS registration such as a member of ECAN or either they can register through consultancy. Its all based upon their personal preferences and choices. For the applicants who prefer to choose IELTS booking through online in CMST have to provide their personal details like email id, date of birth, mobile number, professional details, Passport details, additional details, Bank detail and have to give their documents. In Addition, details are required to communicate with the applicants about the venue details.
Here are some guided tutorial about how to book online and what are the necessary requirements. Please follow the process below to book an IELTS.
- Log in to your CMST account
- From the left pane, access “IELTS Booking”. You can visit the “Ielts Booking” from the left pane (below mobile app).
- Once you have loaded IELTS Booking, a profile appears you have to click on “New Booking” which is on the top left side.
- An application form appears. please fill the correct deposit slip.
Note: Make sure to note the application ID (which is on the top of the Application form) in the deposit slip before uploading it.
- In application form select the available test date according to the applicant’s convenient time for paper-based or computer-delivered test
- Select the available convenient location as per student/applicant choices. Specific testing locations will appear in a list below the dropdown menus. From there, select the location of your choice.
- Select the module of the test of the applicant. There are two types of IELTS: Academic and General Training. Listening and Speaking are the same for both tests, but the subject matter of the Reading and Writing sections differs depending on which test you take.
- Similarly, You have to fill out the factual details of students such as students personal details, email addresses, passport details as per its requirement in the application form.
- Fill up the required details carefully and complete the online application. Please fill the form correctly.
- In the attachment section of the documents I.e Deposit form, passport, declaration form, terms and conditions form, consignment form. Make sure you have entered a valid passport and documents, as you will need to upload a clear photocopy of it when you book your applicant test.
- The Information and attached documents in the application should be accurate.
Please do not forget to note the applicant ID number (which is available on the top of the application form)in the deposit slip, before you attach documents. Each applicant ID number is distinct.
Before you, Book Appointment check the Application form once again just to assure that all data that you entered are correct and valid. Furthermore, After this process click on “Book Appointment”.Once you submit the application form, the ECAN Team shall review it. If there are problems or issues with the application, the Team shall mark the Issues and you will be notified via email. You will see applications that have Issues under the “Issues” tab (first tab). To continue the process, you will need to edit the application and fix the issues. Issues may be a wrong name, Passport number mismatch or more. After changing the necessary details of the application, click Submit. The status of the application will be updated to Pending again. The ECAN Team will review the application again and if no issues are found, the status may be updated to Booking. In some cases, due to various reasons, the application may be cancelled, due to which the status may also be updated to Cancelled.
Prior to New Booking, You can see different status updates once you have loaded IELTS Booking
- If you Request the TRF(Test Report Form) of a Booked application, the status of the Application is updated to TRF REQUESTED. Results are issued by centres, usually 13 days after the test
- The Test Report Form will be issued in the student’s name as it appears on the identity document used as registration to verify their results
- TRF Forms will be sent to ECAN nominated by the candidate in their application form
- When you submit TRF form to ECAN, you consent to the verification of a result by ECAN
- You can download the Test Request Form from file samples
- Declaration form
- Terms and Conditions Form
- Test Report Form