Payment is the transfer of one form of goods, services, or financial assets in exchange for another form of goods, services, or financial assets in acceptable proportions that have been previously agreed upon by all parties involved. In the payment section, we can see the listing of numbers of students whose payment are completed and whose are in due.
- Log in to your CMST account
- From the left pane, access “Payments”. You can visit the Payments page from the left pane (below Classes).
- Once you’ve loaded the profile of the Payments, you will see all the Payment details of students. On the topmost side there you will see two indicators Green one is for the students who have completed their payments and a red one is for due
- You can see the Total amounts and Total due amounts on the topmost right side of the Payments page
- You can click on “Action” to Follow payments which are on the right side of the topmost page. When you click on “Follow payments ” it gives access to a form.
- In this form, two fields are compulsory: Paid amount field and issue date field .
- Fill the form and click on “save”.