This is a Plot that includes the detail information of the applying country along with the university and courses. It provides the collective data of the student applying for the country. At this juncture, User can add country as per their need, create the university related to the country and their respective course and also can create the individual visa status and individual mail for each process for the visa processing.
- Log in to your CMST account
- From the left pane, access “Abroad Section”. You can visit the “Abroad Section” from the left pane (below Task).
- In the Abroad Section, you can view all the collective data of the country, Likewise their Universities, courses, how many applicants are in processing, their approved or rejected visa status.
- You can click on the “Add Country” button which is on the top left side if you want to add any country
- You can click on an individual country to see how many universities are associated with that country. Once you click on the profile of the country you can see Add/view status button and Action button on top and furthermore to add/view you have to click on that button.
- Users can create individual visa status and individual mail for each process for visa processing. Similarly, you can arrange, add status, send mail, edit or delete the status
- From the action button, you can edit or delate country, add the university